Power of Effective Communication - Zeeshaan Mehdi
How to build powerful business relationships? How to create an everlasting impression through effective communication? How to clear misunderstandings and build good relationships in personal and professional life through effective communication? Its always said Misunderstood = Miscommunicated. In this workshop you’ll discover the secrets of effective communication and focus on 7 key elements of effective communication. Learn and understand the differences between verbal and non-verbal communication. Practise types of verbal and non-verbal communication through practical strategies. In this workshop you will learn the art of influencing and persuading people through your effective communication. How many times it has been observed many people have great ideas and thoughts, however they failed to express and communicate with clients and customers. What it would be like if you had the ability to influence or persuade people to embrace that idea and convince them through your effective communication skills?Business & Corporate Etiquette - Sana Mehdi
Business & Corporate Etiquette is the key to maintain respect, dignity, cleanliness and build positive atmosphere in the company.
In Practical Etiquette is making others feel comfortable with your behavior and actions. It is a set of unwritten rules which applies in various situations like professional workplaces or personal relationships.
In business world etiquette means you act professionally and show proper manners while engaging with others in your profession. Business etiquette is a valuable skill which will enhance your growth chances and helps you to get a dream position in the company. Business & Corporate Etiquette is a recipe to advance your career. People with good business etiquette are rewarded and get respect with recognition.
Business Etiquette includes “NETIQUETTE” which takes place over virtual mediums, such as email. While composing emails it is very much important to write correct sentences, check spellings and grammar, proper greetings, right subject and avoid using jargons, abbreviations and emoticons.
Impressions & Appearance is another important part of Business Etiquette. The way you dress and carry yourself describes your personality most of the time. It is very important to check your attire and it should suit your company’s environment. Looking sloppy, messy and dirty will put off your coworkers and it may turn away important customers and clients. Dining Etiquette has recently become an important part to grow in your career. Especially if you are applying for a second level manager or more, most of the time the interview will be discussed on a luncheon or dinner.
Sometimes you may have to attend a business function followed by a luncheon or dinner then your dining etiquette plays a very important role. People with good dining manners can win over their colleagues and counterparts, whereas people with poor conduct may miss out on business deals.
Positive Attitude brings optimism and motivates towards success. With a positive attitude, your life becomes happier and more successful.
Steps to think more positively
1. Talk to yourself the right way You can do this by staying positive and giving your subconscious mind the right “instructions” to help you achieve any goal. That’s right, we give you permission to talk to yourself. A lot. Out loud. Just make sure you’re saying the right stuff.
2. Avoid negative self-talk Lots of people talk themselves out of achieving their goals before they ever take their first step toward achieving them. You can be better than that by learning how to avoid negative thoughts and instead focus on the positive.
3. Adopt a positive belief system Thoughts are things. Thoughts create your reality. And your thoughts are a result of your beliefs. Ask yourself a serious question: are your beliefs helping you, or hurting you? If your beliefs don’t allow you to create the life you want to live, it’s time to make an upgrade.
4. Think your way to success People who are successful tend to predominantly have thoughts of optimism for health, wealth, and abundance. You can choose whether you’ll learn and grow from events that happen in your life, or whether you’ll act the victim.
5. Increase your expectations If you don’t expect great things to happen in your life, you won’t recognize them when they do. Part of this means that you need to believe that your greatest days are ahead of you, not behind you.
Leadership is not a designation or a post, it's all about getting place in people's heart. Great Leaders create leaders not followers.
5 Leadership Qualities
1. A good leader has an exemplary character. It is of utmost importance that a leader is trustworthy to lead others. A leader needs to be trusted and be known to live their life with honestly and integrity. A good leader “walks the talk” and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads
2. A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication. Leaders need to be able to be a source of inspiration, and be a motivator towards the required action or cause.
3. A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well.
4. A leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty.
5. Good leaders are tolerant of ambiguity and remain calm, composed and steadfast to the main purpose. Storms, emotions, and crises come and go and a good leader takes these as part of the journey and keeps a cool head.
By putting team first, communicating effectively, capitalizing on synergy, fostering positive attitude, and striving for perfection, you can raise the bar of your team.
Power of Team Building
Today's workplace requires individuals to work as a team to meet challenging business goals and objectives. However, most teams are not as productive because they are lacking a sound process for communicating properly, facilitating meetings, and managing disagreements to reach the best possible solutions.
The concept of teamwork is extremely important to the success of any group. All coaches talk about working as one unit, as a unified team. Teamwork and unselfishness create the backbone of a great team, without those individual players cannot realistically compete. You can have a group of superstars, but if they do not work well as one unit, chances are they are not going to be as successful as you would think. The team working as one cohesive unit is going to be the key in their success.
Team building skills are critical for your effectiveness as a HR Manager. And even if you are not in a management or leadership role yet, better understanding of team work can make you a more effective employee and give you an extra edge in your corporate office.
A team building success is when your team can accomplish something much bigger and work more effectively than a group of the same individuals working on their own. You have a strong synergy of individual contributions. But there are two critical factors in building a high performance team.
The first factor in team effectiveness is the diversity of skills and personalities. When people use their strengths in full, but can compensate for each other's weaknesses. When different personality types balance and complement each other.
What if you have high skills and motivation but a rotten attitude? People will stay away and hinder your success. What if you have a good attitude and motivation?
"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz
There are three primary aspects of your life that will determine whether or not you are successful in your endeavors. You will not be successful if you have only one or two. You must have all three working together. Consider them like the three legs of a "stool of success."
Ability - the level at which you are able to actually do things. Your skill level. If you have a high level of skill, that's good. And the better you get, the better it will be for you. To the degree that you can perform your actions at higher and higher skill levels, the more and more success you will find in your chosen field.
Motivation - the level at which you are able to find "a reason to act." This is the internal drive that you find that enables you to exercise your abilities. To the degree that you can find a way, or ways, to keep yourself motivated, you will see yourself right in the thick of things, carrying out your actions to the best of your abilities and succeeding accordingly.
Attitude - this is the mental state that you have while carrying out your actions to the best of your ability. It is the way you view the world around you and choose to see it, either positively or negatively. To the degree that you can maintain a positive attitude about yourself, others, and the circumstances you find yourself in, you will see yourself achieving greater and greater things.
Motivation: How motivated are you? Why do you answer that way? What would your spouse or close friends say? Would they say you are as motivated as you say you are? Why or why not? Why do you have the level of motivation that you have? What could you do to find a higher level of motivation? What would happen if you became super motivated for the next period of your life. What great things would happen?
Attitude: Do you have a good attitude or a poor one? How would you rate yourself? What about when things go wrong? Are you more of an optimist or a pessimist? What would happen if you took your attitude to the next level for the next 60 days? What if you just chose to have an incredible attitude? What would be the ramifications?
"Success is not the key to happiness, Happiness is the key to success if you love what you are doing, you'll be successful" - Albert Schweitzer.
"Follow Your Passions And Success Will Follow
Whether we're thinking about starting a small business, or just thinking about what career path to choose, it's important that we follow our passions. When we think about what is needed to be successful in life and in our work, we usually think about characteristics like value, talent, ambition, intellect, discipline, persistence and luck. What many of us often fail to include in this recipe for success is passion. The passion we have, or don't have, for our work should not be underestimated. Sometimes this ingredient could make the biggest difference of all.
Success is, or at least should be, primarily defined as an achievement of something desired. So, the most successful people are the ones who achieve the things they most desire. What we desire the most, even more than money, is to be proud of what we do with our lives. This is especially true when it comes to our work. A truly successful person is one who is proud of the work he or she does. That, is the true meaning of success. Now, a lot of money shouldn't be the primary definition of success, but it's a reasonable goal to have. We all want to have enough money to sustain ourselves and our family. The thing is, if we're truly passionate about the work we do, there's probably a better chance that money will follow
Why Passion Is so Important - When we are enthusiastic and proud of the work we do, the better equipped we'll be to overcome the many obstacles that will surely arise in the process of starting a business or moving up in a career. Also the more enthusiasm we have, the more inclined we are to work harder at improving ourselves. This will allow us to continuously get better at the work we do. The better we get at our work, the better we can get paid for doing it.
Ensuring we are passionate about our work will not only provide us with a meaningful career, but it will also give us a good chance of being paid well. The passion we have for our work can be the difference between making a living or making a fortune.